Its’ a fun job in the Shop! Building, fixing, and sometimes inventing new ways to perform our jobs on the jobsite. This is a problem solving position that ensures our equipment is working safely and efficiently. When we break it, the Welder fixes it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain drilling tools.
Troubleshoot issues with drilling tools; Innovate with new ones.
- Repair equipment as needed.
- Assist the team with duties as needed to support the project.
- High School graduate or GED; Technical welding education/certification is a plus.
- Solid, proven knowledge of welding equipment.
- Must have a valid CDL License with Tanker endorsement.
- Must have steel toe boots; allowance for new ones after one year of employment.
- Must be able to navigate rough terrain and work in challenging environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, twist, kneel, crawl, and climb.
- Infrequent travel based on job site needs; Per diem and travel costs are paid for by the company.
- Ability to pass company paid physical, drug screen, and driver’s license screenings
- Strictly adhere to all safety requirements, not only for yourself, but for the team around you as well.