This key position coordinates with our drillers to have all necessary tools and equipment required by the project available and ready for use. Operates and maintains our boom trucks, cranes, whatever equipment is needed at the time to make job as efficient as possible. The position travels in and out of the state, but the difference between us and other firms is, our employees are home for the weekend!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work site environment.
- Safely move equipment into/out of the jobsite.
- Set up jobsite efficiently and ensure all material is readily available.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained.
- Assist in pouring and finishing concrete.
- Ensure jobsite is cleaned up when foundation is complete.
- Assist the team with duties as needed to support the project.
- High School graduate or GED.
- A minimum of one (1) year of related experience, preferred.
- Must be age 21+ for out of state driving
- Must have a current valid class A CDL license with Tanker endorsement.
- Crane Certification is a plus. Ability to obtain a crane license.
- Regular travel inter/intrastate is required; per diem and travel expenses are paid by the company.
- Must have Steel Toe Boots; allowance for new ones after one year of employment.
- Must be able to navigate rough terrain; Work in all types of weather; Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good decision making skills; operate without supervision; work well within a team.
- Ability to pass company paid physical, drug screen, and driver's license screenings.
- Strictly adhere to all safety requirements, not only for yourself, but for the team around you as well.